Equotip 550 Leeb U Roll Hardness Tester
The Proceq Equotip 550 Leeb U roll hardness tester provides accurate and reliable evaluations of the roll hardness, hardness profile and hardness variation of paper, foil and film rolls. With Proceq’s Equotip 550 Leeb U roll hardness tester, unevenly wound reels can be spotted prior to interruption of operations and cause of quality problems in printing and converting operations.
As the direct successor of the Parotester 2, the new Equotip 550 Leeb U leverages the user experience with its unmatched software and touchscreen functionalities:
- Intuitive and powerful GUI designed by industry experts for smooth operation
- Gorilla® glass touchscreen interface simplifies and improves usability
- Personalized screens allow the users to arrange information according to their needs
- Compatible with barcode readers for fast, easy and reliable roll identification
- Powerful software to easily transfer the data to PCs for further evaluation
- Special housing and protected hardware connections (IP 54)
Portable and lightweight, the Equotip 550 Leeb U is perfect for roll hardness testing in the warehouse or on the production floor, providing an immediate visual assessment of the hardness profile.
Its applications include the testing of small, midsize and large paper rolls, thin film rolls, foil rolls and coated rolls. The 8 GB flash memory allows more than 1’000’000 values to be stored on the instrument.