Proceq Silver Schmidt Concrete Test Hammer
The Original SCHMIDT Hammer fully integrated electronic Concrete Test Hammer
The Proceq SilverSchmidt ST/PC is the first integrated concrete test hammer featuring true rebound value and unmatched repeatability.
Two factors contribute to the improved performance of this concrete test hammer over its predecessors
- Velocity based detection of the rebound quotient
- The lightweight hybrid design of the impact plunger is made from aerospace alloy, matched to the elastic properties of the concrete and equipped with a hardness steel cap
Independent validation testing by BAM (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany) has shown the SilverSchmidt ST/PC to have less dispersion than the classical concrete test hammer over the entire range.
The unique design and high quality construction of the concrete test hammer Proceq SilverSchmidt ST/PC makes rebound hammer testing quicker and more accurate than ever before.
Compliance with Industry Standards
- Data collection and processing of test results comply with major industry standards
- EN 12504-2, ENV 206, ASTM C805, ASTM D5873 (Rock),BS 1881, part 202,JGJ/T 23-2001 (China)
Dependable Measuring Results
- High accuracy due to differential optical absolute velocity encoder
- Measurement inherently independent of impact direction, meaning no corrections necessary
- Built-in correction for carbonation and form factor gives increased test accuracy and dependendability of test results
- Registration of true rebound coefficient yields extended resolution across a wider range
- Silver Schmidt can also display the classic “R”-value
Controlled and Extended Functionality
- Automatic control of functionality by monitoring impact energy
- Low power consumption, high capacity lithium-ion battery
- Tightly sealed instrument providing a higher number of impacts without servicing
Proceq Silver Schmidt Hammer at Abbey Spares
Proceq – Bringing you over 50 years of know how