Proceq Profometer 6 Series – Advanced Concrete Cover Meter With Profometer 630 and 650 AI
The Proceq Profometer 630 AI advanced cover meter is a sophisticated instrument extending the application range of the Profometer 600 with the Line and Area Scan Modes and an extensive choice of statistical views.
It is specially suited to measuring large areas, long lines or when comprehensive reporting is required. For example when inspecting tunnels, retaining walls, concrete slab soffits, bridge slabs or dams.
Based on the new generation Profometer Touchscreen unit, the instrument offers real time control over the measurement procedure directly on site. The high resolution color display allows best possible measuring and analysis of the statistical data for an entire working day (battery lifetime > 8h).
With the flexible concept, the user can upgrade anytime to the Profometer Corrosion functionalities based on the half-cell method. This makes the Profometer a future proof all-in-one solution for rebar assessment and corrosion analysis.
Profometer 650 AI
The Profometer 650 AI extends the measuring modes of the Profometer 630 AI with the unique Cross-Line Mode and further analysis functions. The Cross-Line Mode allows users to measure the rebars of the first and second layer typically arranged in a rectangular mesh.
The Profometer 630/650 AI models set a new benchmark in cover reading accuracy. The new artificial intelligence cover estimation feature is based on a self-learning algorithm, with the ability to estimate cover for two layer rebar configurations. The Profometer AI models yield the most accurate cover readings for standard orthogonal two layer rebar configurations with a over 90% probability that first layer cover measurements are within a 2 mm accuracy.
- Visual assistance for scanning speed and signal strength control
- Settings directly accessible on the measurement screen
- Graphical display of measured values and minimum cover set
- Change settings before and after storage
- PM-Link software for downloading saved data to a PC for analysis and export to third party applications
- All-in-one Universal Probe including standard, long range and spot probe
- Spot probe specially for areas with congested rebar arrangements
- Housing specially designed to be used on-site in harsh environments, including carrying strap, integrated stand and sunshield cover
- High resolution color display
- Battery lifetime of > 8h
- 8 GB Flash memory
- Dual core processor supporting diverse communication and peripheral interfaces
Future proof investment through direct upgrade possibilities to upcoming Proceq Profometer products
- Locate rebars before drilling holes
- Measuring the concrete cover depth
- Acceptance inspection of cover after formwork is removed
- Quality assurance in mass production of prefabricated concrete elements
- Rebar grid examination for planned load changes on the structure
- Statistical evaluation of cover according to DBV (German Concrete and Construction Association)
All Profometer products conform to the following standards and norms:
- BS 1881 Part 204
- DIN 1045 (Germany)
- SN 505 262 (Switzerland
- DGZfP-guideline B2
- CE certification