Proceq Paper Schmidt Hammer TAPPI T834
The Proceq PaperSchmidt Hammer is the first rebound hammer designed specifically for paper roll hardness testing. Extensive field tests carried out at major manufacturers and converters across Europe have consistently shown that it provides previously unachievable roll-profiling accuracy and repeatability.
The Proceq PaperSchmidt is fully compliant with the TAPPI T834 om-07 standard used in North America to regulate roll hardness testing, and delivers instantly all of the key parameters required for assessing the quality of paper rolls.
The Proceq PaperSchmidt Hammer has a high compliance plunger and a revolutionary measurement principle that is independent of the angle of impact. This gives the PaperSchmidt its “Best in Class” roll profiling performance.
- The paper roll profile can be viewed directly on the integrated display.
- The user interface is highly intuitive and language independent.
- The Proceq Paper Schmidt Hammer provides an automatic calculation of the average paper roll hardness, the range and standard deviation.
- The Proceq PaperSchmidt Hammer can also be programmed to indicate immediately if pre-set max/min values are exceeded.
- A high quality robust construction, a sealing system and specially treated impact plungers greatly extend the lifetime of the instrument beyond that of any comparable product – significantly reducing maintenance costs in a heavy usage industry.
- The Proceq PaperSchmidt Hammer can be easily programmed for individual user requirements
Supplied complete with – PaperSchmidt
- Battery charger with USB-cable
- CD with Paperlink software
- Carrying strap
- Carrying bag
Foils, films and other plastic sheet materials
Standard 2-year limited warranty on electronic indicating units with optional extended warranty periods up to 3 years