Proceq Torrent Permeability Tester
The Proceq Torrent permeability tester permits a rapid and non destructive measurement of the quality of the cover concrete with respect to its durability. Concrete permeability is an excellent indicator of the potential durability and resistance of a particular concrete against the ingress of aggressive media in the gaseous or liquid state. A measurement with Proceq’s Torrent permeability tester takes 2-12 minutes.
- The data is automatically collected by the Proceq Torrent permeability tester
- The quality class of the concrete cover of dry concrete can be read from a table using the kT value
- In the case of moist concrete, kT is combined with electrical concrete resistance ρ (rho) and the quality class is determined from a nomogram
- Optional resistance Wenner-probe to correct the influence of concrete moisture is available with the permeability tester.
- The Proceq Torrent permeability tester determines the quality of concrete cover
- The Proceq Torrent permeability tester assesses the durability of a concrete structure
The following standards can be applied to the Proceq Torrent permeability tester
- SN 505 252/1, Annex E