Proceq Pundit Lab Ultrasonic Instrument
The Proceq Pundit Lab is an ultrasonic pulse velocity (UPV) test instrument which is used to examine the quality of concrete. It features online data acquisition, waveform analysis and full remote control of all transmission parameters. Along with the traditional transit time and pulse velocity measurement, the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab offers path length measurement, perpendicular crack depth measurement and surface velocity measurement.
Optimized pulse shaping gives greater transmission range at lower voltage levels. This, coupled with automated combination of the transmitter voltage and the receiver gain, ensures an optimum received signal level, guaranteeing accurate and stable measurements. An integrated waveform display allows manual triggering of the received waveform.
The ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab is the most versatile Pundit to date. It has all the functions of the classic Pundit 7 but also offers additional benefits. Designed with laboratory use in mind, its compact size, rugged construction and optimized power consumption make it equally suitable for on-site use.
- Integrated waveform display
- Remote control: A USB connection and the Pundit Link application allow full remote control of all features of the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab.
- Open interface: full remote control of the instrument is also possible with third party software
- Direct data logging on the PC
- Multiple Power Supply Options: the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab runs on battery supply, mains supply via AC adaptor and can also be powered from a PC via the USB connection.
- Wide range of transducers: The ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab supports a wide range of transducers from 24 kHz up to 500 kHz, making it suitable not only for concrete and rock, but also for other materials such as graphite, ceramics, woods, etc. Exponential transducers for rough surfaces and shear wave transducers for estimation of dynamic modulus of elasticity complete the portfolio.
The ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab complies with the following standards
- EN12504-4 (Europe)
- ASTM C 597-02 (North America)
- BS 1881 Part 203 (UK)
- ISO1920-7:2004 (International)
- IS13311 (India)
- CECS21 (China)