Proceq Hygropin Moisture Meter
The Proceq Hygropin Moisture Meter can help detect excess moisture in concrete can be fatal to a floor covering installation. To prevent mildew and major damage, the flooring industry requires smart solutions to check surfaces for moisture prior to installing floor coverings or coatings. The Proceq Hygropin moisture meter offers the perfect solution to identify and monitor moisture in concrete. Due to the small and fast sensor of the moisture meter, diagnosing moisture according to ASTM F2170 is quicker and easier than ever before. The relative humidity test requires placing a measuring sleeve at a specific depth. This can be done either by drilling a hole or by pre-installing cast holes in fresh concrete. The Proceq Hygropin Moisture Meter provides the smallest available sensor on the market, minimizing damage to the surface and reducing the installation efforts immensely.
Hygropin Moisture Meter Features
- Depending on the settings this moisture meter is able to display relative humidity, temperature and calculated psychrometric parameters
- Fast measuring time
- Highly integrated sensor with only 5 mm / 0.3” diameter
- Moisture meter shows trend indicators for each parameter
- The two independent sensors channels of the moisture meter can measure ambient and concrete characteristics simultaneously
The Proceq Hygropin Moisture Meter can be used in dry as well as in fresh concrete.
- Drilling an 8 mm hole in the concrete is enough for placing a measuring sleeve
- The add-on for wet concrete allows pre-installation of measuring sleeves as cast holes in fresh concrete
The Proceq Hygropin Moisture Meter offers two different probes:
The in-situ probe measures directly where the moisture hides: below the surface of the concrete The optional ambient probe simplifies capturing the environmental parameters The humidity standard tube allows an easy on-site functional and calibration check of the moisture meter.
The following standards can be applied to the Proceq Hygropin Moisture Meter:
- CE / EMC immunity EMC Directive 2004/108/EG: EN 61000-6-1 / 6-2 / 6-3 / 6-4
- Standard 2-year limited warranty on electronic parts of the moisture meter
- Optional extended warranty periods up to 3 additional years